...I think someone spiked my mandarin oranges.
Tiffo!! I was thinking of ya today...actually, have many things to tell you. I'll list them now while my brain still functions...yanno, before the mandarin oranges kick in. Vijjjjj.
1) Copps near my house is open 24-hours. Some night...at midnight or later (seeing as GDL has no say on when I drive now XD)...we're running out for cheese curds. My treat.
2) Express Portraits is right over there too...they do photos and for not so much. One of my friends got her senior pictures done there and they turned out rather nicely.
3) We're going to find one of those four-photo things (remember, we discussed this on the phone)...and we're going to do four signs:
» Tiffo & Mikku
4) Two words for you: POOL. PARTY. XD (Everyone's anxious to meet you.)
5) Midnight McFlurries. *nodnod*
6) Rhythm + Booms, of course...but that really goes without saying. (We're going to need to figure out something for this one, though. My cousin is getting married that day, so her reception will be that night...Mum won't let me drive, and I can't say as though I blame her...remember the people last time? Ah, what a riot! We'll talk about rides for R+B later. Technicalities.)
6.5) Glow necklaces at R+B!! We're SO finding them this year.
7)Ice cream downtown. Oh. Wow. Can we say ORGASM?
7.5) Shopping downtown...Tropic Jewel is necessary for we're making matching somethings. Together.
8) Concerts on the Square...though this also goes without saying.
9) NOAH'S ARK!!!
10) Farmer's Market...it's a blast.
11) This is not for the summer, but something I wish to propose to you:
I got a new computer just a while back that I think I can keep nicely for college (new monitor, more RAM, a larger HD, and a subwoofer (XD) are in order, but those things are easily fixed, granting my funds are in the correct order) so therefore I shan't have to worry about buying a new computer. My rich uncle that actually gave me the computer has given me savings bonds since I was born for every holiday...seeing as EACH one of those takes potentially 35% off college funding, the 'rents have given me permission to spend them. Since I will need to obtain them from the bank this fall, I think some of the money will go towards my NYC trip (w00t!). However, I have estimated a good $1200ish to be in that account. Granted I will probably only snag about $200 for the trip (maybe more if needed), I will still have a nice portion left. So, after much though, I have this proposition for you:
If we do decide to get that apartment together for MATC (remind me to talk to you about that later, too...I have exciting news regarding an inside tour of the photography and graphic arts departments with the head professor XD), how would you like to go about splitting the cost of a colour laser printer? I figure we'd both get good use out of it, it would definitely be worth the high cost, yanno...Anywho, let me know what you think. If we split the cost, it wouldn't seem so...well, expensive.
So, yeah, I think that's about it. OH! No...I got your letter today, I'm thinking either the "fun" or "handwriting" fonts are best...lowercase. What do you think?
Man, I cannot wait anymore...I'm so excited. I'm working on my 'rents to see if I can be the one to pick you up from the airport...but will you be landing in Madi? And are your grandparents going to want to pick you up...ehhh? Let me know. I might try and call you sometime soon. Much love, sis.